Raising Up the Next Generation!
Deuteronomy 29:29 “The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law."
Ted J. Hanson
Ted has a father's heart to see people released into their full inheritance. He ministers in many places as an apostolic builder and a prophetic speaker. His anointing is to expose the walls of the false and activate the pursuit of truth. Ted also brings New Covenant life and grace to barren places.
Ted has authored several books on the topics New Covenant, prophecy, grace, hearing God, leadership, and a victorious church.
House of Bread Ministry -
Ecclesiastes 11:1-6 Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days. 2 Give a serving to seven, and also to eight, for you do not know what evil will be on the earth. …6 In the morning sow your seed, and in the evening do not withhold your hand; for you do not know which will prosper, either this or that, or whether both alike will be good.
Five foundational values as articulated from age 30 to 55, based upon 38 years as a believer and increased in the past several years as the fruit of more than 45 years as a believer and leader in the body of Christ:
House of Bread Values -
House of Bread Values and Five-Fold Purpose:
- To Activate and Develop Peoples and Nations to Intimacy With God and One Another by Serving Ministries In:
- Establishing the Communion of Believers
- Revealing unity through Diversity
- Seeing the Glory of God as Man Fully Alive
- To Transform the World through an Administration of Grace - (not conscience or law, but the Tree of Life, ...not the knowledge of good and evil, but GRACE and TRUTH):
- By seeing people as born to be loved and activating them to be born again to love God and to love others as themselves
- By activating peoples and nations to make decisions for others based upon what God gives us, not what others lack
- By coming to see the glory of God as more real than the evidence of man’s decision
- To Activate Peoples and Nations to Fulfill the Three-fold Testimony of God’s Kingdom Come:
- To say God is our God
- To be submerged as peoples and nations into the presence of God so they find their identify in Him
- To become people and nations that live with God in His heavenly place upon the earth
- To Bring the Fruitfulness of the God of the Garden to the Barrenness of the Earth by:
- Invading the earth with the armor of life
- Destroying the high places – the lies and deceptions in the hearts and minds of men (beliefs)
- Activating works of life (rulers)
- Activating imaginations and creative authority of life (powers)
- Activate a sending influence of life from a seat of authority that releases inheritance
- Healing the curses of the fall through the Sevenfold Grace of God made known in the earth
- Restoring the masculine/feminine identity of God to the human race and the nations
- To Cause Peoples and Nations to See, Experience, and Walk in the Abundant Life that Jesus came to Give:
- By equipping the saints for the work of ministry –
- Loving God and loving others
- Destroying the works of the devil
- Facilitating the works of the Father
- Through the establishment of life-giving churches and ministries in the earth
House of Bread Values Restated:
- To see Christ as the center of every man and every community
- To see God’s grace empowered and manifest His life-giving truth
- To activate the internal kingdom of God for the kingdoms of men
- To see the purpose of man as sons and daughters of God to be givers of life to their world
- To manifest the life of Christ in others that fulfills the Father’s will
Noble Cause: To give the bread of who I am to the nations in my world, so they can become bread for their world.
Bread To The Nations:
House of Bread continues to implement a training process for Angolan leaders and churches in the Luanda area of Angola, Africa. Books and Christ Life Training materials are being translated into Portuguese to serve Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Guine Basaue, and Brazil. Last year we were able to train many in New Covenant Ministry and Understanding Authority. The Seven Eyes of Grace, Generational Leadership, Hearing The Voice, The New Testament, Properly Judging Prophetic Ministry, Prophetic Ministry - a Ministry of Life, Authority - Control? or Release!, and Secrets to Understanding God's Word are translated and in the Portuguese language. House of Bread has been also serving Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, England, Luxembourg, Canada, and the United States with various measures of equipping and training.
|1.||We believe all Scripture, both Old and New Testaments, form one Covenant and was given by inspiration of God as the writers were moved by the Holy Spirit and that these Scriptures, under the teaching of the Holy Spirit, are a true witness to the faith and practice of the life of the Christian (2Tim. 3:16; 2Pet. 1:20-21).|
|2.||We believe in the one true God who has revealed Himself as existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: distinguishable, but indivisible (Mt. 28:19; Lk. 3: 21-22).|
|3.||We believe the human race was originally created by God in His image to have dominion until sin entered by disobedience and rebellion and left humanity in need of a Savior who could reconnect them with their life source (Rom. 5:12; Gen. 1:27).|
|4.||We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, very God and very Man (Lk. 1:26-35; Jn. 1:1,14,18; Is. 7:14; 9:6).|
|5.||We believe Christ our Savior died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day according to the scriptures and appeared to His disciples (1Cor. 15:1-8; Rom. 4:25).|
|6.||We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven, His exaltation as Lord to the right hand of the Father, and the culmination of His return in a state of glory for a glorious Church (Jn. 14:2-3; 1Thes. 4: 13-18).|
|7.||We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through God's gift of repentance unto life and faith that comes by the perfect and sufficient work of Jesus Christ upon the cross by which we obtain the remission of sins through His shed blood (Eph. 2:8-9; Heb. 9:12-14; Rom. 5:11).|
|8.||We believe that water baptism is the obedient response to the command of the Lord. Water Baptism is symbolized in Scripture by the crossing of the Red Sea, and should result in the complete release of the believer from the bondage’s and afflictions of their past lives (Mt. 28:19; Mk. 16:16; Acts 2:38; 10:47-48; 19:1-6; Rom. 6:4; 1Cor.10).|
|9.||We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the promise of the Father for the empowering and maturing of the Christian with His accompanying gifts and fruits (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; Acts 10:44-46; Gal. 3:14).|
|10.||We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, the expression of the present rule and reign of the Kingdom of God on earth, and that Christ gave to the Church apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers for government and order and the preparing of disciples for works of service (Eph. 4:11-13).|
|11.||We believe in the resurrection of the dead, eternal judgment, and life everlasting (Jn. 3:16; Jn. 5:24-27; Mk. 9:43-48; 2Thes. 1:9; Rev. 20:11-15).|
|12.||We believe in the present rule and reign of the Lord Jesus Christ in His Kingdom authority through His Body the Church. This will result in a glorious Church and a global harvest and that harvest will characterize the end of the age (Mt. 13:39; Acts 3:21).|
|13.||We believe that the Church is in a process of restoration. God has called us both individually and corporately to repent, be converted, and receive refreshing from the presence of the Lord, for the purpose of “the restoration (reformation) of all things” (Acts 3:19-21; Heb. 6:1,2).|
|14.||We are committed to allow the Holy Spirit to bring about reformation in the Church for the purpose of this restoration and the manifestation of God’s sons in the earth (Rom. 8:19-21; 2Cor. 3:17,18).|
We Are A Resourse and Equipping Ministry
Have Questions? Contact us today!